Where is the Build & Remodel Expo held?
- The WNC Ag Center’s Davis Arena located at 765 Boylston Hwy, Fletcher NC 28732. The Expo occupies 45,000 square feet of exhibit space located completely indoors and conveniently all on one level.
What are the hours of the Expo?
- All exhibits must remain intact for the full duration of the hours listed below and staffed during all hours open to the public.
- Saturday, May 1: 10 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, May 2: 11 am to 4 pm
Do I have to pay to park?
- Parking is FREE for all show visitors and exhibitors!
How much is a ticket to attend the show?
- Tickets are $10 per person. Tickets may be purchased in advance online or at the show.
What are the requirements to be an exhibitor in the Expo?
- The products and services offered by Exhibiting Companies must be related to the building and construction industry. If you are unsure if your company is eligible to exhibit, please contact Expo Management at 828-299-7001 to discuss.
- On average, 100 exhibiting companies take part each year. Companies large and small exhibit at the show to meet homeowners, build relationships with potential clients and make sales.
- Exhibiting business categories include Builders, Remodelers, Landscapers, Mortgage Bankers, Appliances, Cabinetry, Windows, Doors, Hardscapes, Plumbers, Electricians, Flooring, Solar Energy, Interior Designers and much more.
How much does it cost to exhibit in the Expo?
- Booth prices start at $900 for a Regular 10 x 10 booth. Booths in the Landscaping & Outdoor Living Section start at $700 for a 10 x 10 booth. Members of the Asheville HBA receive $200 off per booth space and other NAHB Members (but non-AHBA) receive $100 off per booth space. Discounts are applied at the time of registration – membership status will be verified to confirm eligibility of applied discounts.
- Larger booth space is available including 10 x 20 Feature Booths or combining multiple booth spaces.
- Click Here to see the Expo Floorplan for layout, booth options, and complete pricing.
What is included in the price of my booth?
- Standard pipe & black drape, company identification sign, exhibitor badges, listing in the official Resource Guide and online directory of exhibitors, on-site security during show hours and wireless internet access.
- If pre-selected at the time of completing your exhibitor contract, the following items will be included at no additional cost – one 7’ draped and skirted table and 2 folding chairs. You can purchase additional tables for $20 and chairs for $5. If you request tables, chairs, or booth carpet while on-site there is a 20% on-site fee.
- Participating exhibitors receive multiple freebies included in the price of their booth – click here for details.
What guidelines should I follow when planning out the layout of my booth?
- Each exhibitor is entitled to a reasonable sight line from the aisle, in all linear exhibits, including features. The front two feet of exhibit space must not have any equipment or display material over 42 inches high. Throughout the remaining booth area, display items are not to exceed 10 feet. Any exposed unfinished surfaces to neighboring booths must be finished at exhibitor’s expense.
How do I order electric in my booth?
- A 110-volt, 15 amp electrical circuit is available for an additional charge of $35. You may order this on your exhibitor contract under the Additional Items section when reserving your booth(s). If your setup requires more power, please contact Show Management to make arrangements and for pricing.
How do I reserve a booth at the Expo?
- Complete an exhibitor contract and submit a 50% non-refundable deposit or payment in full. Select from one of the two options:
- Online Exhibitor Contract – Complete an online exhibitor contract with payment, Credit Card payment required at checkout to submit the contract.
- Printable PDF Exhibitor Contract – Complete a printable exhibitor contract and submit with payment (check or credit card accepted). Submit by mail or email. Printable PDF Exhibitor Contract
What sponsorship/advertising opportunities are available?
- Enhance your Company’s presence and brand awareness to a dedicated audience of homeowners, clients, and building professionals. Check out details on advertising in the guide, consider a sponsorship package, present a live demonstration or at the very least – take advantage of our Exhibitor Freebies – click here for and overview of Exhibitor Upgrades.
- Whether you have a booth at the Expo or not, there are many incredible opportunities for exposure for your company. Please contact Bonnie at 828-299-7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a fit that is right for you.
When can I move in/move out?
- Thursday, April 29th (limited drive in access available):
8:30am-12:00 noon Booths 10 x 20 or Larger Only, Booths within 100 to 515
1:00pm-4:30pm All Booths within 100 to 515
- Friday, April 30 (carry in ONLY, no drive in permitted)
8:30am-4:00pm All Booths within 100 to 515 and Landscaping & Outdoor Living Section Booths 600 to 635
Will a forklift be available during move in/move out?
- A forklift is available for a usage fee of $50 and covers up to 30 minutes of use.
How do I and my employees/company representatives working the booth get in during show hours?
- Your employees are allowed into the Expo with their exhibitor badges.
- Each exhibiting company will receive 3 complimentary exhibitor badges for a 10 x 10 booth space and 6 complimentary exhibitor badges for a 10 x 20 space or larger.
- Exhibitors badges may be left at Will Call located in the Expo Ticket Booth (in the Davis Arena foyer) in between employee shifts. Additional Badges may be purchased for $8 per badge.
Have Questions? Please review the full Exhibitor Rules & Regulations or contact Expo Management at 828-299-7001 or email Events@ashevillehba.com.